MY wonderful followers..

Thursday 16 June 2011

Another collection of smockings.



Hi all, 
i'm quite tension this few days!  i can't go through my email.  i know i have to make some entries and update my blog but because of this problem i'm stuck for almost a week! Anyway, today i managed to open my email. What a relief.  Perhaps my email has been hacked by someone? Can they do that? Well i don't know.  Can't be bothered anyway..

I'm still struggling with my 'Idilfitri Project'.  Don't worry guys i'm still enjoying smocking! huhu.. I've done a few and will display them in my blog soon.  Meanwhile here are two smocking gowns which have been done several months ago.  i must say that they are not my latest one though .. well hey, at least i need to do something for my new entry haha.. Happy viewing guys..


















 Till next time, c-ya!                              
~Azida's chapter~