MY wonderful followers..

Monday 9 May 2011

Another collection of smocking

I've made these two dresses quite sometimes ago. Those times i completely forgot to photograph them for my self keeping.  Luckily just a few days ago i managed to borrow them from my friend who is actually my regular customer ( I sewed many dresses of her girls).  She wanted to make some smocking gowns for her daughter and nieces.  So, during the day of taking the measurements of the girls she did bring along these two smocking dresses (thanks Zetty huhu).






                                              The fabric was english cotton from Harrison's




This pattern i adapted from 'Devotion' of Australian Smocking & Embroidery magazine.  One of my favourites.



simply red



                                           Another version from AS&E magazine.