MY wonderful followers..

Wednesday 18 May 2011

My Prince Charming's birthday

16th May was my son Kushairi's birthday.  He 's 13 year old this year.  Ya, ya,  i know, its the same day where we celebrated Teacher's Day in Malaysia.  It's kind of frusrated because i don't have a chance to celebrate his birthday on the day itself as he stays in a hostel,  moreover it's a school day!  
                             
 Anyway, yesterday was a wesak day which was a public holiday so we managed to see him there. Yea!. I decided to cook 'nasi lemak'.  I know he loves my 'sambal tumis very much.  I also fried some drumnets and to make it more realistic (hehe) my hubby bought a very nice birthday cake to go with it.  We had a very very simple but memorable lunch together.


a birthday cake

make a wish!

time for cutting the cake yum yum..



To my prince charming, Happy Birthday To You.  May Allah bless you always, take care n I love u very very much.




Love always from mummy.