MY wonderful followers..

Friday 20 May 2011

'My Idilfitri Project'

At last! i 'm glad that  my May project is over.  They are going back to my sister's.  




These have been posted by Pos Laju this morning.  i hope they'll reach her on time. 



While busy packing the rests i totally forgot about this one he he.. sorry sis!

                               

                            So now i'm back for my own schedule again.  My smocking project.  i named it 'My Idilfitri Project'.  i have more or less 12 orders from the customers.  Some wanted to use their own fabrics while the rests are in-house fabrics.  i'm going to get them started ASAP!.  First thing on my mind ...of course the patterns i'm gonna use. huhu..i'm sure it going to be a very very busy time for me  AGAIN.   As the school holiday is just around the corner i'm sure i'll have enough time to concentrate in this project.  Wish me luck guys!

Well,  i'll see u around  next time..bye bye for now!


from the stiff finger of azida rahmat#